List Of Good Essay Writing Prompts Related To AIDS/HIV
AIDS/HIV have taken the world by storm and dealt a crushing blow to the general well-being of this planet. The disease launched itself in the 90s and created a furor that was never heard before. Such was the extent of its terror that the latest entrant Ebola has had a rather tame response.
Needless to say, it prompted a lot of educational awareness and essay topics. Teachers racked their brains to pick up poignant topics that related to the disease. On your part, it would help if you create a few writing prompts of your own so that you are comfortable enough when your turn comes (to write the essay silly) –
- AIDS is no more an African disease. What are your thoughts on its expanse?
Is the traumatic feeling more overwhelming than AIDS itself?
- There are ways to raise immunity levels when tortured by AIDS. Shed light on a few major ones
Interestingly, AIDS has been a great leveler; grappling poor people as much as the rich ones. Your comments please
- Why are the rural people still fearful of having AIDS victims in their midst?
- What are the preventive measures one should take when he suffers from AIDS?
- A person suffering from AIDS changed his location to an isolated one and quarantined himself in a sense. What do you think he should have done?
- How to raise awareness among illiterate people that AIDS does not spread through touch?
- Why do you think there is a misconception that AIDS spreads only through sex?
- Did AIDS spread so much because it originated in Africa?
- Try and raise AIDS awareness through a pertinent write-up
- Should HIV/AIDS be a compulsory part of secondary education? If so, why should the disease be singled out?
- What can be done to calibrate and even out AIDS survivors?
- There is a notion that AIDS spreads with lesser ferocity in cold countries than temperate countries. Your views on the matter
- Should there be inter-country policies on spread of major diseases?
- Mention a few fantastic yet unknown facts about AIDS?
Points to remember
You need to wake up to the fact that AIDS is a disease of immensely decreased immunity and has nothing to do with debauchery. People should not indulge n unsafe sex or blood infusion from unaccredited places. It is also necessary to make people realize that AIDS can be extremely threatening if proper steps are not taken.
Need help with essay? Follow this website: My Essay Writer to get your essay written by professional essay writer.