List Of Good Essay Writing Prompts Related To AIDS/HIV
AIDS/HIV have taken the world by storm and dealt a crushing blow to the general well-being of this planet. The disease launched itself in the 90s and created a furor that was never heard before. Such was the extent of its terror that the latest entrant Ebola has had a rather tame response.
Needless to say, it prompted a lot of educational awareness and essay topics. Teachers racked their brains to pick up poignant topics that related to the disease. On your part, it would help if you create a few writing prompts of your own so that you are comfortable enough when your turn comes (to write the essay silly) –
- AIDS is no more an African disease. What are your thoughts on its expanse?
Is the traumatic feeling more overwhelming than AIDS itself?
- There are ways to raise immunity levels when tortured by AIDS. Shed light on a few major ones
Interestingly, AIDS has been a great leveler; grappling poor people as much as the rich ones. Your comments please
- Why are the rural people still fearful of having AIDS victims in their midst?
- What are the preventive measures one should take when he suffers from AIDS?
- A person suffering from AIDS changed his location to an isolated one and quarantined himself in a sense. What do you think he should have done?
- How to raise awareness among illiterate people that AIDS does not spread through touch?
- Why do you think there is a misconception that AIDS spreads only through sex?
- Did AIDS spread so much because it originated in Africa?
- Try and raise AIDS awareness through a pertinent write-up
- Should HIV/AIDS be a compulsory part of secondary education? If so, why should the disease be singled out?
- What can be done to calibrate and even out AIDS survivors?
- There is a notion that AIDS spreads with lesser ferocity in cold countries than temperate countries. Your views on the matter
- Should there be inter-country policies on spread of major diseases?
- Mention a few fantastic yet unknown facts about AIDS?
Points to remember
You need to wake up to the fact that AIDS is a disease of immensely decreased immunity and has nothing to do with debauchery. People should not indulge n unsafe sex or blood infusion from unaccredited places. It is also necessary to make people realize that AIDS can be extremely threatening if proper steps are not taken.