22 Interesting Topics For A Cause And Effect Essay On Stress
A cause and effect essay allows you to use deductive reasoning in your exploration of the issue. In the case of stress, you are supposed to pick the phenomenon of stress, examine what causes it and the effect it has on the victim, his family, career, social life, etc. There are numerous areas you can handle with a broad topic like the causes and effects of stress. Here are some fresh topics to consider.
- What are the causes of stress among teenagers?
- Social media as a cause of stress
- Using social media to detect early signs of stress
- Stress as a result of lifestyle choices among generation y
- . Peer influence as a stress trigger and how to avoid it
- Working with peers to reduce the possibility and intensity of stress
- Long term effects of prolonged stress
- Stress and its effect on the level of activity for an individual
- The effect of stress on personal confidence and esteem
- The cost of stress related illnesses to the economy
- Ending the cycle of stress in individuals
- How to assist students with examination related stress
- Using stress detection and management to reduce the number of suicides
- Meditation as a stress management technique
- The effects of stress on family and spousal relations
- Access to money and its contribution to stress levels and intensity
- Manifestations of occupations stress in different work places
- The effect of stress on judgment among law enforcement officers
- Chronic stress and its effect on productivity
- The effectiveness of self assessment in stress management
- Managing stress among adult students
- When stress is displaced- positively and negatively
The essay topics on cause and effect of stress given above are just pointers that can be used to develop a captivating paper. It will take more than the topic to write a good paper. You will be required to, among other things;
- Read widely on the subject to ensure that you give facts on stress and not your opinion.
- Ensure that the structure of your essay is formal and allows a smooth flow of ideas from the introduction to the body and finally the conclusion.
- Read through your paper once completed to ensure that your paper does not contain typographical or grammatical errors that reduce its quality. Complete the work in time to meet the submission deadline.